Enquiries

I work from clear photographs and a price for a commission would depend on the subject, medium and size required.

For example, a coloured pencil pet portrait centred and drawn approximately 18cm x 18cm on A4 (21cm x 29.7cm) white Bristol Board paper 250gsm using Faber Castell Polychromos would be £120 Please contact me with your photograph for further details and a quote.

Here are a few tips for the photograph:
It should be a clear photo (not blurry) and preferably digital.
It should be taken in natural light, ie outdoors, but not in bright sunlight and have light and dark areas.
Do not use a flash.
Should be a close-up shot, ie for a portrait – head and shoulders and fill the whole display.
To be taken at eye level.
When emailing, please send the original file from the camera with the maximum quality possible. (.jpg or .CR2)

The above is very important as I can only copy what I see in your photograph.

THE SMALL PRINT

The photograph that you send me must be owned by, have been taken by you, or if taken by someone else, you have permission to use and you are giving me permission to use it. I will retain the right for displaying all work in progress shots and completed artwork I create and display it on my websites, publicity or social media as I wish, unless you object, then of course, I will respect your wishes.

Once we have agreed a price, size and timing, etc a 25% deposit will be required via PayPal. I will update you regularly and when complete I will send you, by email, a watermarked proof for approval. The remaining 75% plus delivery costs will then be required. Once this has been received the unframed artwork will be sent to you.

If, when my artwork has been completed you decide that you do not wish to pay the remaining balance, then you will forfeit the deposit. The artwork and it’s copyright will belong to me to display or sell to a third party as I wish.